Wednesday, November 30, 2016

How To Sing Better In 5 Minutes




More Resources:


If you want to sing better, start by mastering the basics. Stand up straight and learn to breath from your diaphragm. Open up your vowels and extend your vocal range. Practice exercises daily. This includes humming and trills. Lastly, build your confidence and step out of your confidence level...
Read More ...


My name is Roger Burnley, and on this page I'm going to show you how to sing better... much better than you're able to sing right now. Why am I the person to help you with this?  Well, I've been a vocal coach for over 20 years. I've helped thousands of singers discover their best voice. Many of these have gone onto become world class singers, selling millions of CD's worldwide....
Read More ...


The fact that you’re here right now, trying to learn how to sing better, is the very first step in improving your voice. So congrats on at least taking this much action. I know it might not sound like much, but trust me, the first step is always the hardest. “Those who don’t jump will never fly”. You can’t become a better singer without taking action, and the first action step is figuring out what you need to do. That’s why you’re here right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment